MB030 Experiential and Virtual Event Marketing with James Riseborough
James Riseborough is the founder and CEO of Turtle Transit, a company that provides interactive displays and exhibits in the form of fabricated mobile marketing vehicles. James’ career didn’t begin in marketing per se, but he was always asked to create wondrous sculptures and other fabricated pieces for clients who would then use them for their marketing purposes. He enjoyed the way clients used his work and slowly gravitated toward this niche as time passed. His growing passion for marketing and advertising plus his creative mind inspired him to start Turtle Transit, and just fall in love with the whole business.
Today, James talks about how he defines experiential marketing, the challenges and successes he and his company experienced, the impact of video marketing on his company’s success, and his insight towards the future of marketing.
“Experiential marketing is the experience of being part of that marketing.” – James Riseborough
This Week on The Marketing Boss Podcast:
- What is experiential marketing?
- The most successful projects his company launched.
- Challenges or problems clients usually tell him that his company helps solve.
- Their approach to make the displays stand out.
- What most marketing departments are missing today.
- What are “cubicle marketers”?
- The biggest challenge and greatest success of Turtle Transit.
- His view of marketing 5-10 years from now.
Erik’s Words of Wisdom:
- Know your business, enjoy your business, and the rest will come to you.
Connect with James Riseborough:
Become a Marketing Boss & Never Miss an Episode!
Stay up-to-date on today’s best marketing tips, strategies, and tools by subscribing to the Marketing Boss Podcast! Each week, we interview top marketing professionals in the industry to help you stay current in what’s working in today’s marketing and advertising industry. Visit our website, subscribe to the show on iTunes or Stitcher, follow Parchelle Hotten on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn so you never miss an episode! Don’t forget to leave us a 5-star review to help us reach even more marketing bosses just like you! You can also hang out with us in our private LinkedIn group – The Marketing Boss Club.