MBP 025: “Experiential Marketing: It’s All About Engagement” with Sheila Steinmark
Sheila Steinmark is not your ordinary marketing guru. She was originally a retired First Sergeant who served for more than fourteen years. After retirement, she worked for three companies, one of which was Busch Creative Services. They hired her for an administrative position due to her military background as well as the discipline she brought. She would go on to work in two more companies where she would learn about the ins and outs of marketing and the importance of engagement.
She began her own company in 2012 called the Marketing Operations Group, a company that aims to focus on operations and logistics to increase consumer interactions.
Today, Sheila talks about her experience and what she learned in the three previous companies she worked for, her involvement in major projects that lead to astounding media attention, and her many tips and strategies when it comes to optimizing customer engagement.
“You can’t do a program without having consistent branding and consistent messaging.” Sheila Steinmark
This Week on The Marketing Boss Podcast:
- Factors and elements she considers in the planning stage.
- Why it is important to know how many people you can touch and how long the engagement should be.
- How are millennials and seniors different when it comes to engagement marketing?
- How do you know if your campaign worked or failed?
- What can you do to boost one on one engagement?
- Her thoughts on video marketing and why she says it needs “microwaving”
- The most important elements businesses should consider when it comes to engagement marketing.
Sheila’s Words of Wisdom:
- Experiential marketing allows people to discover a brand for themselves.
Connect with Sheila Steinmark:
Become a Marketing Boss & Never Miss an Episode!
Stay up-to-date on today’s best marketing tips, strategies, and tools by subscribing to the Marketing Boss Podcast! Each week, we interview top marketing professionals in the industry to help you stay current in what’s working in today’s marketing and advertising industry. Visit our website, subscribe to the show on iTunes or Stitcher, follow Parchelle Hotten on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn so you never miss an episode! Don’t forget to leave us a 5-star review to help us reach even more marketing bosses just like you! You can also hang out with us in our private LinkedIn group – The Marketing Boss Club.