MBP:022 Overcoming Startup Challenges With Lance Baird
Lance Baird runs Baird Consulting, LLC, a company that specializes in providing support for startups and other small business helping them not only grow quickly, but also securely. In an industry that continually changes and evolves, Lance and his team strongly believe that staying true to yourself – as well as your customers – is one of the factors that helps set you apart from your competitors.
Today, Lance talks about what it takes to develop a new agency. He focuses on a few key aspects and they mostly involve working with the right clients, hiring the right people, and just being an honest and real company.
“If you don’t exactly have the right people onboard, this dog ain’t gonna hunt.” Lance Baird
This Week on The Marketing Boss Podcast:
- Filtering the clients you work with and how it impacts your business.
- The type of people you should be focusing on working with matter in the long term.
- “Being real” rises above the lot of the fluff in the world of marketing.
- The Hustle gets clients interested. Being real keeps them.
- Think about the end goal and go get it.
Lance’s Words of Wisdom:
- A great friend is someone who is going to tell you something, even if you don’t want to hear it.
- Be yourself, know what you want, and bust your tail and get it.
Connect with Lance Baird:
Become a Marketing Boss & Never Miss an Episode!
Stay up-to-date on today’s best marketing tips, strategies, and tools by subscribing to the Marketing Boss Podcast! Each week, we interview top marketing professionals in the industry to help you stay current in what’s working in today’s marketing and advertising industry. Visit our website, subscribe to the show on iTunes or Stitcher, follow Parchelle Hotten on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn so you never miss an episode! Don’t forget to leave us a 5-star review to help us reach even more marketing bosses just like you! You can also hang out with us in our private LinkedIn group – The Marketing Boss Club.